Tuesday 1 November 2016

♡ Healthy Breakfast Ideas + Recipes for Weight Loss 2015 | Sue Rose ♡

Support my channel: my video on how to lose weight: BELOW

Help me make quality videos for my 2nd part of " How I lost 50 pounds: How to lose weight" and this time I'm showing you guys healthy breakfast ideas for summer/all year long 2015 edition! Just like in the little What I eat in a day video I'm showing you what I eat every for breakfast and how to make it!

It's super quick and easy, shape friendly and skin friendly!

Selfmade Granola:

Rolled Oats

Honey

Vanilla Extract

Oil (I use sunflower oil)

Salt

Cinnamon/Seeds/Nuts (Up to you)

Mix the ingredients until sticky, pour them onto a lined baking tray and bake them in a 300 degrees hot oven for 8 to 10 minutes or until golden brown. Let them cool completely before transferring into an air tight container! You can store them for a week.

Add yoghurt, fruits for a breakfast bowl.

Hot cinnamon Porridge:

Rolled Oats

Milk

Honey

Cinnamon

Mix the ingredients and heat them in a microwave for 2 minutes or until boiling, let it cool until it's still warm and get ready to eat!

You can also replace the cinnamon with cocoa powder!

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Send me fanart/letters/gifts/presents! I'll try to reply! :)

SEND ME STUFF TO THIS ADDRESS:

Sue Rose Management

G. Obermeit

In der Bohn 31

D-69168 Wiesloch

Germany

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

♡ Social Networks ♡

Website ▸ ▸ ▸ sueroseofficial / Inquiries: suerosebusiness@hotmail.com

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

If you like this video, give it a thumbs up and don't forget to subscribe.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

SD Card: Camera: Lighting: Microphone: Ring Light:

Losing weight and getting back in shape can be tough. Here is an easy 7 days weight loss plan that can help you shred that silly fat and get you back inshape in no time. http://fitnessanddiet.club/7daysweightloss.html

No comments:

Post a Comment