Monday 31 October 2016

Meal Prepping for weight loss: Lunch & dinner

When I meal prep, I tend to make enough food for 2-3 days. I'm not a huge fan of prepping for the week, since I like my food semi fresh. :)

Here's one of my FAVORITE recipes to make, please enjoy! x0x

"IF YOUR TIRED OF STARTING OVER, THEN STOP GIVING UP!"

✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

INGREDIENTS-

△Saute Vegetables:

1/2 Onion, 12 Cherry tomatoes, 2 cup asparagus, 2 cup carrots, 2 handful of spinach, garlic salt, and peper.

△Baked Salmon:

Olive Oil and Minced Garlic. (Bake 17mins each side)

△Saute Chicken:

2 Chicken Breast, Garlic, Onions, 1/2 Low Sodium Soy, 1/2 Oyster Sauce, 1/2 Lemon juice, Chilli Hot Sauce, Pepper, and Cilantro.

✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Follow me on Instagram!

-MIKLASSY-

✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

SEND ME LETTERS TO MY P.O BOX :D ------

MIKA (HLSTYLE013)

501 N. ORLANDO AVE. STE 313, #325

WINTER PARK, FL 32789

Losing weight and getting back in shape can be tough. Here is an easy 7 days weight loss plan that can help you shred that silly fat and get you back inshape in no time. http://fitnessanddiet.club/7daysweightloss.html

No comments:

Post a Comment